KAIZEN™ Change Management System
Participants learn about the KAIZEN™ Change Management System and how to diagnosis and develop a strategy for a successful change process. The methods and steps to successfully implementing Lean and change across the organization are covered in various sections. While change is often perceived with a sense of apprehension, participants in the KAIZEN™ Change Management Systems begin to taste change as something that can be positive and sustainable impactRegister now
18. - 19. Sep. 2019
Our Training Goals
• Know the requirements and responsibilities of a KAIZEN™ of driving Continuous Improvement
• Have a basic understanding of a KAIZEN™ system audit
• Understand and communicate the importance of a company and its departments having a clear vision and understandable mission statement
• Be more confident developing a KAIZEN™ Change Management strategy
• Understand the importance of a Road Map and which items should be included in a Road Map
• Have a better understanding of the benefits of a KAIZEN™ Support Office
• Know the 12 Steps to World Class.
What you learn
• The “KAIZEN™ Management System "
• Requirements and responsibilities of a KAIZEN™ manager
• KAIZEN™ Audit (case study)
• Potential Analysis (SWOT)
• Development of a KAIZEN™ strategy
• KAIZEN™ implementation program (Road Map)
• Targeted selection of KAIZEN™ methods for project work
• Establishment of a support system
Other Dates of this Training
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute.